Some commentators have explained the French position in negotiations with the 5 +1 Iran as dictated by Saudi Arabia , or by reference to the Jewishness of his Foreign Minister , Laurent Fabius . This ignores that the French policy in the Middle East has changed in nine years.
It all started in 2004 with the break between Jacques Chirac and Bashar al -Assad. Syrian President had promised his French counterpart to promote Total at a tender . But when the French proposal reached the palace , she was so disadvantageous for the country that the president changed his mind . Furious, Jacques Chirac broke with Syria and presented Resolution 1559 the Security Council .
Then, the French elected him without knowing that Nicolas Sarkozy had been partially raised by one of the principal leaders of the CIA, Frank Wisner Jr. Not content with having been made by the United States , it was discovered Jewish roots and had cultivated his Israeli relations . International policy was dictated by Washington, but as at the time there was no difference between the Israel and the United States , he appeared only as a bloc with them.
François Hollande has been designated for 10 years as secretary general of his party because of his mediocrity will no current leader and not being vassal of any leader, he could keep the house maintaining a balance between the contenders at the Elysee . He attached himself to never have a personal opinion , to remain as transparent as possible . So that during his presidential campaign believed each dealing with a moderate man who can surround himself with experienced personalities. His constituents are first bruised.
The reality of François Hollande proved once arrived at the Elysee. Expert in domestic policy, he does not know much about international relations. In this area , beliefs come to him illustrious socialist personalities.
Thus, he has placed his nomination under the auspices of Jules Ferry, theorist of colonization. In Le Figaro , his friend, Israeli President Shimon Peres has glowingly compared to Blum and Guy Mollet , although it is more popular in France . In 1936, the former had proposed to double the UK by creating the State of Israel in Lebanon, which was under French mandate. In 1956 the second attempt to seize the Suez Canal with the help of the Israeli army.
During his ten years at the head of the Socialist Party , François Hollande has limited its interventions in the Middle East , which here is a brief anthology :
• In 2000, when southern Lebanon was occupied , he prepares with Bertrand Delanoe travel Prime Minister Lionel Jospin in Palestine. His speech includes a condemnation of Hezbollah he likens to a terrorist group.
• In 2001, he demanded the resignation of geopolitics Pascal Boniface , guilty of having criticized in an internal memo blind support of Israel Party .
• In 2004, he wrote to the Superior Council of Audiovisual to challenge the authorization to issue given Al -Manar . It will continue its pressure once the chain of resistance censored .
• In 2005 , he was received in camera by the Representative Council of Jewish Institutions in France ( CRIF ) . According to the minutes of the meeting , he would have supported Ariel Sharon and have strongly criticized the Arab Gaullist policy. He stated : "There is a trend that goes way back , this is called the Arab policy of France and it is not acceptable that government has an ideology. There is a problem recruiting the Quai d'Orsay and the ENA and recruitment should be reorganized . "
• In 2006, he took a stand against President Ahmadinejad urged Tehran rabbis and historians , including Holocaust denial . It ignores the direction of Congress, which was to show that Europeans had substituted the religion of the Holocaust to their Christian culture. And against the grain , he explained that the Iranian president intends to deny the right of Israel to exist and it is poised to continue the Holocaust.
• It mobilizes for the release of Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit, on the grounds that it has the French dual nationality. No matter that the young man was captured while serving in an army of occupation in war against the Palestinian Authority, also an ally of France .
• In 2010 , he published with Bertrand Delanoe and Bernard -Henri Lévy, an open forum in the world to oppose the boycott of Israeli products . He said the boycott would be a collective punishment imposed as Israelis working for peace with the Palestinians. Reasoning that he had not held during the similar campaign against apartheid in South Africa.
Finally, before the Franco- Saudi rapprochement , even before President François Hollande had already expressed its support for the Israeli colonial state . And he had already condemned the Axis of Resistance (Iran , Syria, Hezbollah ) . The truth is the opposite: applying the Agreement of Quincy, Saudi Arabia is close to France because of its pro -Israel policy .
The policy of the Socialist Party in general and in particular François Hollande has its roots in colonialism of the nineteenth century , including Jules Ferry was a herald and Theodor Herzl promoter . Today , the Zionist party came together at the initiative of Dominique Strauss- Kahn in the discrete and powerful Circle Blum ... whose honorary president, Jean- Marc Ayrault, became Prime Minister Francois Hollande.